A - "That's where daddy lived before we got married."
O - "Was that when daddy was a prince?"
"If my bum was on my head, you'd have to turn me upside down so I could pee." - Ella
E- "If I marry David and my last name is Jensen, can I still be part of this family?"
A- "Of course. You will always be a part of this family! When you get married, your husband's family becomes a part of your family."
E- "That's good. Because I really love baby Adam, but he's too little to marry. That's why I'm going to marry David instead!" (Adam is David's younger brother - same age as Jack)
O - "Here's the deal-e-o"
E - (as she licks the inside of a cool whip container...) "This is a dream come true!!!"
I love to help! Especially if it means I'll be seeing more pictures of my nieces and nephew!
ReplyDeleteWe're still waiting for a Post Angie!! =) Yes I check every now and then!
ReplyDelete