So for those of you who don't know, Olivia's passion right now is trains. It doesn't matter if it's Thomas, real trains, toy trains, imaginary trains, etc. In Lethbridge there is an awesome train trestle that I thought was no longer used. A couple of visits ago, I saw a train chugging across and couldn't believe it. I'd never been able to get back there with Olivia when a train was crossing until this last trip in October. My parents and I were going to drive out and see if we could spot a train - and did we ever! We passed a train right as we were leaving my parents place and that same train crossed the trestle about 10 minutes after we arrived at our lookout spot! The kids thought it was the coolest thing, and so did I. We went for a walk under the tracks after the train had gone so we could see how big the trestle really is. It was a fun experience! Another awesome memory in Southern Alberta!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment